michaelpaul asked: your story was not funny at all.
Anonymous asked: favorite enter shikari song?
I don't want to do homework.
so I am just going to blast Joyce Manor, Title Fight, Man Overboard (whom I’m seeing tomorrow! Anyone else going?), La Dispute, and Transit whilst dreaming about eating pepperoni pizza because I’m too lazy to go downstairs and into the gspot to actually get some.
Ask me -- Disney questions!
1. Favorite Disney movie?
2. Walt Disney World or Disneyland?
3. Favorite Disney character?
4. The first Disney movie you remember seeing in the theatres?
5. What type of Disney item do you collect the most? (Pins, Vinylmation, dolls, etc.)
6. Your favorite Disney song?
7. Favorite attraction/ride at the parks?
8. What is your dream job at Disney?
9. Who's the park character you never want to miss meeting at the parks?
10. What's your most treasured Disney item?
11. Which Disney voice actor would you most like to meet?
12. Favorite Disney movie that's not a classic/famous? (ex. Black Cauldron)
13. If you could say anything to Walt Disney right now, what would it be?
14. Your favorite snack to get at the parks? (Churros, Mickey's Ice Cream Bars, etc.)
15. Your favorite parade/show at the parks?
16. Flounder, Sebastian, or Scuttle?
17. Your favorite Disney memory?
18. Do you have a favorite pair of Mickey ears?
19. If you could, what "forgotten princess" would you add to the official lineup?
20. Your favorite princess dress/outfit?
21. Your favorite Disney soundtrack?
22. Genie, Abu, Carpet, Iago, or Rajah?
23. Favorite restaurant at the parks?
24. How did you first discover the "magic" of Disney?
25. What attraction are you most likely to go to first when you're at the parks?
26. Your favorite "iconic" moment? (ex. Ariel on the rock, Aladdin finding the lamp, Rafiki lifting Simba, etc.)
27. What's the saddest moment for you in any Disney film?
28. Best Disney kiss?
29. If you could live in any world from a Disney movie, which would you choose?
30. Favorite Disney musical sequence based on spectacle/animation?
31. Which Disney princess has the best sidekicks?
32. If you could have a party themed around any Disney movie, which one would you pick?
33. Are you the only one obsessed with Disney in your family? Or does it run in the family?
34. Lumiere, Mrs. Potts, Cogsworth, or Chip?
35. What are your top five favorite Disney blogs on Tumblr?
36. If you could choose the plot/adaptation for the next Disney movie, what would it be?
37. Favorite hotel at the parks?
38. Which Disney movie do you turn to when you're sad/upset?
39. The Aladdin show or The Little Mermaid show?
40. Do you plan to have/have you had your honeymoon at a Disney park?
41. Favorite piece of Disney clothing/accessory to wear?
42. Post a picture of yourself that's Disney-related.
43. Mickey Mouse or Donald Duck?
44. What Disney movies/worlds would you like to see in the next Kingdom Hearts game?
45. Which Disney movie, even if it's not your favorite, will always have a special place in your heart and for what reason?
Sometimes your parents' criticism just goes too... →
funniest10k: Follow this blog, you will love it on your dashboard i heard that
step one: take out homework
step two: reward self with two hours of internet for getting that far
The differences between puberty.
When girls go through puberty: When boys go through puberty:
he scares me
Patrick Stump Opens Up About Being Tied To FOB;...
propertyofzack: A story was published today that took a personal take on Fall Out Boy’s From Under The Cork Tree record. Patrick Stump has now released his own statement of sorts following the aforementioned article to discuss in-depth his feelings about forever being tied to Fall Out Boy, never being the 18 year old that wrote Take This To Your Grave again, disappearing from the performing...
crying even harder.